The Southern Thunderer (TST) Daily Visits And Page Views Over Last 30 Days
Victor P Taffa
7 Visits For 16 April 2020 With Day Incomplete
1,336 Total Visits Over Last 30 Days
2,101 Total Page Views Over Last 30 Days
Period 17 March 2020-16 April 2020
Visits for 16 April 2020 are 7 With Day Incomplete.
Visits for 15 April 2020 were 39.
Visits for 14 April 2020 were 48.
Visits for 13 April 2020 were 55.
Visits for 12 April 2020 were 37.
Visits for 11 April 2020 were 30.
Visits for 10 April 2020 were 23.
Visits for 09 April 2020 were 39.
Visits for 08 April 2020 were 38.
Visits for 07 April 2020 were 35.
Visits for 06 April 2020 were 30.
Visits for 05 April 2020 were 27.
Visits for 04 April 2020 were 25.
Visits for 03 April 2020 were 46.
Visits for 02 April 2020 were 35.
Visits for 01 April 2020 were 73.
Visits for 31 March 2020 were 39.
Visits for 30 March 2020 were 43.
Visits for 29 March 2020 were 26.
Visits for 28 March 2020 were 28.
Visits for 27 March 2020 were 41.
Visits for 26 March 2020 were 47.
Visits for 25 March 2020 were 54.
Visits for 24 March 2020 were 70.
Visits for 23 March 2020 were 47.
Visits for 22 March 2020 were 23.
Visits for 21 March 2020 were 34.
Visits for 20 March 2020 were 36.
Visits for 19 March 2020 were 44.
Visits for 18 March 2020 were 30.
Visits for 17 March 2020 were 34.
Country Visits % Visits or now called Sessions
- United States-168-15.33%
- United Kingdom-16-1.46%
- (Not Set)-10-0.91%
- Hong Kong-7-0.64%
- New Zealand-5-0.46%
City Visits % Visits or now called Sessions
- (Not Set)-41-3.73%
- Gold Coast-9-0.82%
- Central Coast-3-0.27%
- Sunshine Coast-3-0.27%
- Readership Statistics compiled by Google Analytics
- Statistics indicates where an article is logged onto
- Visits and Page Views for Cities and Countries are available beyond the Top 25
Last 7 Days Viewing Habits Of TST Readers
- Desktop is 69.7%
- Mobile is 24.6%
- Tablet is 5.7%
- Total is 100.0%
- As there are 3 means of viewing TST total viewing habits must equal 100%.
- Rounding of figures is a practice used by accountants.
- Visit Statistics and Page Views are not rounded as they do not equal 100%.
- Country and City as listed above is a percentage of total overall Visits.
TST publishes Daily, Monthly and Annual Readership statistics as compiled by Google Analytics.
Readership Statistics are the same as circulation figures that all Hard Copy Newspapers and Magazines report regularly.
Good Reasons To Invest In TST
Daily Statistics and Monthly Statistics illustrates why TST is good value for money to advertise in.
Leaderboard and Medium Rectangle Advertising opportunities provides good value for your advertising budget. All pricing is listed in the Advertise Page.
- TST as a Public Company on the ASX will provide a good ROI for shareholders.
- TST is an online newspaper only and will list as a media stock.
- TST began on 14 October 2009.
- TST has an ABN and is owned by Editor Victor P Taffa
- TST Business Registered Name is owned by Editor Victor P Taffa
- TST Trademark is owned by Editor Victor P Taffa
TST Merchandise Range
The Southern Thunderer Merchandise Range has arrived and can be purchased online.
Pricing strategy has been developed that caters to all people and budgets with discounts on all items for bulk purchases.
Corporate strategy is to sell merchandise online, sell merchandise in retail outlets and list on the ASX through a Sydney Stockbroker who has worked with Editor Victor P Taffa previously.
ASX Listing Requirements
ASX Website contains listing requirements and costs to list.
Since 14 October 2009 TST Advertise Page has contained advertising rates for businesses to advertise in TST.
Advertisements that appear in TST are through Google Adsense that earns TST 2 cents per click from readers.
Directly advertising through TST enables 100% of revenue to flow into TST.
Google Adsense And ASX
ASX has certain listing requirements to meet.
Listing TST on the ASX will be a solid investment as media stock always perform strongly.
TST currently earns minimal income from Google Adsense.
When my Google Adsense account reaches $100.00 then same amount is paid.
Any person can click on Google Adsense Ads for my account to increase.
As a Public Company TST ads will not be removed.
TST has ability to have Pillar Ads which TST does not currently have.
As a Public Company TST will advertise in other forums and spaces to increase traffic and share price.
Editor Victor P Taffa has previously owned shares.
Daily Number Of Published Articles Since 14 October 2009
- Total Number of Published Articles as at 16 April 2020 is 19,628
Total Number Of Published Articles Since 14 October 2009
- 19,000 articles published as at 03 December 2019
- 18,000 articles published as at 08 June 2019.
- 17,000 articles published as at 18 January 2019.
- 16,000 articles published as at 26 August 2018.
- 15,000 articles published as at 19 December 2017.
- 14,000 articles published as at 04 June 2017.
- 13,000 articles published as at 29 October 2016.
- 12,000 articles published as at 09 May 2016.
- 11,000 articles published as at 26 August 2015.
- 10,000 articles published as at 13 January 2015.
Number Of Articles Published Per Page Category Since 14 October 2009
In ascending order maximum number of articles published per category are as follows:
- Transport (2,123)
- Elections (1,872)
- Sport (1,553)
- Health (1,319)
- Resources (1,305)
- Law & Order (1,250)
- Business (1,111)
- Agriculture (1,052)
- Education (1,021)
- Legal Affairs (864)
- Literary & Arts (744)
- Welfare Services (727)
- Planning (670)
- Environment (633)
- Tourism (619)
- Fire & Rescue (618)
- Politics (577)
- Industry (416)
- Regional (363)
- News (291)
- Technology (264)
- Web Stats (190)
- Lifestyle (44)
- Featured (10)
- Community Notices (2)
Number Of State And Territory Articles Published Since 14 October 2009
Total Number of Published Articles outside of election periods for each State and Territory are:
- Australian Capital Territory (68)
- New South Wales (1,652)
- Northern Territory (1,488)
- Queensland (2,140)
- South Australia (1,304)
- Tasmania (1,602)
- Victoria (4,252)
- Western Australia (3,762)
Number Of Tags Per Published Articles Since 14 October 2009
Each article has 2 Tags and are at the top of each article. While it is possible to use more than 2 Tags, Editor Victor P Taffa was advised in October 2009 to use 2 Tags per article.
Federal State And Territory Election And By-Election Tag Counts
Total Number of Federal State and Territory By-Election, Election and Parliament Tag Counts are as follows:
- Federal By-Election (49)
- Federal Election (513)
- Federal Parliament (590)
- State By-Election (135)
- State Election (1,110)
- State Parliament (1,424)
- Territory By-Election (11)
- Territory Election (87)
- Territory Parliament (112)
Federal State And Territory Elections Covered Since 14 October 2009
Page Views and Visit Statistics
Page Views and Visit Statistics increases during Federal, State and Territory General Elections covered by The Southern Thunderer including By-Elections.
Articles relating to Federal, State and Territory By-Elections are published in the Elections Page.
Since 14 October 2009 The Southern Thunderer has published articles relating to the following Federal, State and Territory General Elections:
- Federal Election 18 May 2019
- Federal Election 2 July 2016
- Federal Election 7 September 2013
- Federal Election 21 August 2010
- Australian Capital Territory Election 15 October 2016
- Australian Capital Territory Election 20 October 2012
- New South Wales State Election 23 March 2019
- New South Wales State Election 28 March 2015
- New South Wales State Election 26 March 2011
- Northern Territory Election 27 August 2016
- Northern Territory Election 25 August 2012
- Queensland State Election 25 November 2017
- Queensland State Election 31 January 2015
- Queensland State Election 24 March 2012
- South Australia State Election 17 March 2018
- South Australia State Election 15 March 2014
- South Australia State Election 20 March 2010
- Tasmania Legislative Council Election 4 May 2013
- Tasmania Legislative Council Election 7 May 2011
- Tasmania Legislative Council Election 1 May 2010
- Tasmania State Election 3 March 2018
- Tasmania State Election 15 March 2014
- Tasmania State Election 20 March 2010
- Victoria State Election 24 November 2018
- Victoria State Election 29 November 2014
- Victoria State Election 27 November 2010
- Western Australia State Election 11 March 2017
- Western Australia State Election 9 March 2013
TST The Southern Thunderer
ASX Australian Stock Exchange
ABN Australian Business Number
ROI Return On Investment
Prior to commencing The Southern Thunderer Victor completed a Certificate of Freelance Journalism.