ACT Electoral Commission
ACT Electoral Commissioner Phillip Green
Free Range Canberra Registration Cancelled
Victor P Taffa
Free Range Canberra was removed from the ACT’s register of political parties today, ACT Electoral Commissioner Phil Green has announced.
The registration was cancelled at the request of the party.
Seven parties remain registered.
- Australian Labor Party (ACT Branch)
- Australian Motorist Party
- Liberal Democratic Party
- Liberal Party of Australia (A.C.T. Division)
- Pangallo Independents Party
- The ACT Greens
- The Community Alliance Party (ACT)